Thursday, August 2, 2012

August is here and with it much anticipation for the posting of the Retirement list from our current 2011-2012 catalogue.  These items will only be available for August and only until stock runs out.  Some of our favorites are going to make way for many new ones,our new 2012-2013 catty that will be available from 1st September.  We will also have a new Holiday mini that starts 1st September.  So excited..........

Check out the retiring products by clicking the links below and remember if there is anything you would like, just contact me to place your order, you do not have to have a party to place an order I can order individually for you.
 


 

I have been adding some pages to my album and here is one I made using the Twitterpated Designer Series Paper.  I also had fun making the flowers using my Blossom Punch.  I got inspiration for this page from a website and I am sorry I don't remember where, and I have made a few changes to it.   This beautiful little girl is Allegra May, my first great niece.  She is so adorable and I love the way the photographer has highlighted her beautiful eyes.  It matches up perfectly with the Island Indigo card stock.

I am going to our Regionals this weekend and so I am really looking forward to a day full of wonderful inspiration that I will share with you next time.

Until then, happy Stampin!

No comments:

Post a Comment