Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hello again!

Peacock made using the Stampin' Up! Flower Patch Bundle

I have been busting to make this Peacock since I saw it on Pinterest last week! The original was designed by Martha Inchley and I saw it on Pinterest from the Scrapbook and Cards Magazine.  How clever is she?  This is my version of it.  There is also a fish that I will make very soon and show you it when finished.  She didn't show any instructions, but I think I have most of it sorted out.

Flower Patch Bundle -  Photopolymer stamp set and matching framelits which you can once again purchase in a bundle, saving 15%.  Item 134207 $44.95AUD

It is a very busy time for me during August and September, so many family and friends birthdays, anniversaries, and little babies being born too.

I made this screen card for my dear friend Sandra who has just been blessed with yet another Grandaughter, Ella.  These cards look amazing and yet are really easy to make.  I have used the Something for Baby Wood - Item 136790 $80.50 and Clear - Item 136791 $68.75 The framelits are called Baby's First.

I measured it folded and then made a matching envelope with a 1/4" depth.  Of course I did this with my Envelope Punch Board Item 133774 $31.95AUD   Love that board!

 For these next two cards I used some of the All Bloom Designer Series Paper 133703 $11.95AUD
this stack of paper is sized just right for making a whole lot of cards, they each measure 11.4cm x 16.5cm.  The sentiment stamp is now retired and called Just Thinking.

For the pink one below I noticed that the design matched a sale-a-bration stamp set called Fresh Vintage so I used that on the envelopes for both of these cards.
This is another baby card for Ella, this time for her family, it is not made with many Stampin Up products but with pretty things still in my craft stash from pre SU days.  Actually the Scallop Square Die is Stampin Up but is now retired sadly, and I also used the Squares Collection Framelits which are still a current Item 130921 $45.95

That's all for today, thanks for stopping by

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment