Monday, May 9, 2016

New 2016-2018 In-colours!

Well not much longer now until the new Stampin' Up! Annual 2016-2017 Catalogue is available to you!  My box of pre order products arrived today so I am busy making up some sample cards for my Catalogue Launch on 5th June.

I thought I would share a sneak peak of the beautiful new 2016-2018 in-colours with you.


Don't you just love them?

Sweet Sugarplum, Dapper Denim, Peekaboo Peach, Emerald Envy and Flirty Flamingo!

I sponged on the colours then cut out my butterflies using the Bold Butterfly and Butterflies Thinlits.

On the top card I then did the Bokeh technique and used a few White Perfect Accents to make the card pop!

Well I had better get back to creating some more cards to hopefully inspire you.

Until next time

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment