Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Twist Fold Cards

Here are a few more Twist Fold cards, these are whole lot of fun, so much you can do with them!

I've used Best Birds stamp set and Blooms & Bliss Designer Series Paper for this one.

For instructions please go to my TAMS page http://www.thesearemystamps.com/cards/twist-fold-card-stampin-up







And another....   Using Sweet Cupcake and the new 2016-2018 In-colour Designer Series Paper Stack




and wait there is one more!
I uses the Love and Affection stamp set for this last one.


As i said earlier these are fun cards to do.  
We are having my first Team Meet here today and the girls will make these cards.  I'm really excited to show them.  

If you missed the instruction for this card here it is again on my TAMS page.

Until next time

happy stampin!

Judy




No comments:

Post a Comment