Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My New Craft Room Reno

Hi everyone!

It has been a very exciting time for me.  My Husband Tony and I have been doing a bit of reno work to freshen up our home.  We had a formal lounge room which we never used, well hardly, and a family room where we watched tv and I had a trestle table set up as my craft table.  So my dear hubby suggested that we have the formal lounge as our tv room and convert the family room in to my very own craft room!

Here are some photos of the room so far




Table set up for Make and Takes at my Catalogue Launch

                                      Lots of space for my stamps and other supplies


                                        Another view with the table set up

                                       Double desks side by side and lots of lovely drawers too!

You can just imagine how happy I am, can't you?  I held my Catalogue Launch here last Sunday and I was so happy with the way the day turned out.
I still have lots of sorting out when I get some spare time.  But, at least I now have a designated room to be able to get it done!   My launch was a real success.    I am very happy to have some new ladies who would like to join in on the monthly workshops here in the future which is just awesome!

Ok well that's it for today, I'll be back real soon to share some projects from the new catalogue with you.

Until then

Happy stampin

Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment