Monday, August 1, 2016

Double Z Cards

Ok so the new Holiday Catalogue is just around the corner now - starts in September!
Are you excited, because I am..........  Lots of Christmas projects and classes to come very soon.

I have been having a great time making Double Z Cards.

Here are the ones we made in my July Workshop


The ideas are endless as you will see on both Pinterest and You Tube, I did case a couple of these cards from there.

Talking of casing.  These motorbike cards are designed by Dawn Griffith.  How great are they?
Thanks for sharing Dawn they are awesome!  These feature the One Wild Ride stamp set.




and now for a few more!    Very cute Stampin' Up! Baby Bear stamp set and some 2016-1018 Incolour Designer Series Paper in Dapper Denim.


Seaside Shore stamp set


 Another One Wild Ride stamp
and some Neutrals Designer Series Paper.  I just love this colour combo!

as I said the ideas are endless!

I have a tutorial on my TAMS page for a 5" x 7" card, the green and white one from our workshop, if you are interested in trying one



I adore the Mint Macaron colour combined with some Sweet Sugarplum.   Also love, love, love the Grateful Bunch stamp set which also has a coordinating Blossom Bunch Punch.


Hope you have as much fun as I did making some of these!  They are really easy, I promise.

Until next time

Judy


No comments:

Post a Comment